Monday, April 28, 2008

Great Story-Telling from Ardbeg



I am a sucker for a well-told story...and Vikings...and ships...and dogs...and whisky. As luck would have it, Ardbeg has got them all going on at their website. I joined the Ardbeg Committee awhile ago and have received a fair amount of promo stuff from them that has been very well produced. I normally find this sort of thing wasteful and unnecessary, but theirs has been pretty cool. Well, the latest package from them was a special offer for a limited bottling called the Corryveckan. Thanks to some stifling liquor regulations, I cannot get a bottle shipped to me legally here in the US (maybe through Mexico!?!) and to be totally honest, the heavily peated Kildalton Malts (Ardbeg, Laphroaig, Lagavulin and Port Ellen) are not really my favorite. However, the campaign supporting this bottling is pretty cool so I am totally trying to score a bottle.

Only 2 of the 3 episodes are up, but I couldn't resist posting.

No comments: